Grilled Green Beans
- 1 lb Green Beans washed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil plus extra
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon each Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
In a foil grill pan, toss the green beans with the minced garlic, salt, pepper, and just enough olive oil to coat the beans. Place the pan on a preheated grill and cook the beans until lightly charred and cooked through to your liking. About 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk 1/4 cup olive oil with the red wine vinegar and dijon mustard. Remove the beans from the grill and toss with the vinaigrette. Serve warm.