Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Full of cozy spices, pumpkin and chocolate chips, Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is the perfect quick bread for fall!
Servings 12 slices
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée, not pumpkin pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour blend, I used Pamela's Gluten-free All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, plus extra for top
Preheat oven to 325°F and grease a standard (8 1/2" x 4 1/2") loaf pan.
Whisk the dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
With a hand or stand mixer, blend together the sugar and coconut oil. Add in the pumpkin and mix to combine. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix to combine.
Dump in the dry ingredients and blend well to combine.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour the pumpkin bread batter into a greased loaf pan. Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top and genlty press into the top of the batter.
Bake at 325°F for 75 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan.
- The recipe can be doubled, using 1-15oz can of pumpkin puree, making two loaves.
- Leftover pumpkin puree can be stored in the refrigerator or frozen for use later.